What do we mean by "innovation"
When we refer to "innovation" we are talking about what makes entrepreneurs different, and the legal issues relevant to entrepreneurs.
Innovation is a mind-set. It is about finding opportunities, being prepared to do something new or different and working through the challenges to help make it happen! Some of the legal issues we can assist entrepreneurs and innovators with are:
- Business and trading structures;
- Intellectual property protection, licensing, liability and disputes;
- e-commerce liability and other legal issues;
- Distribution and franchising arrangements; and
- Capital raising and private equity.